Saturday, August 17, 2013

Long Time No See!

Hello dear readers!

I have been a horrendous slacker when it's come to this blog.

Part of it is that I blog with a great group of girls at the Romance Writer's Revenge so I usually say my most interesting stuff over there.  (Fine, sometimes even my not-so interesting stuff too.) Part of it is that I have little people underfoot a lot, especially in the summertime.  My DSs are 6 and 3. They keep me away from the computer and on my toes. Recently, most of my computer face time has been reserved for writing.

But come September, things are going to change up. (I hope!) My sons will both be in school, full time for the older, just a couple days a week for the younger.  I should have more time.

I'm making a resolution to be here more often. To give myself some incentive, I'm going to set up a little bit of a blog schedule. It's not a rule, just a suggestion.  :)

Tuesdays will be Shop Talk Tuesdays, when I talk about my progress, what I'm working on, what's holding me up. Things related to writing craft and business.  These posts will be my most regular posts. I'd like to post on Tuesday every week.

On Thursdays, I'll use to post things unrelated to writing. Maybe recipes. Maybe holiday related. Who knows?

Fridays I'll reserve for book releases, promotion of books, or for book recommendations.

I'm also going to try to update my book information more often. For example, I finished the first draft of GLORY, the YA/NA I've been working on.  I'll have a blurb together as soon as I can.

This is the plan, folks.  Let's see how it works out!

Do you blog?  If so, how often?  If not, why?  If you do, leave a link below so I can connect with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment